*** Join our challenge every second week ***

Monday 4 July 2011

*WINNERS 2ND CHALLENGE*

Madames and Monsieurs,
here we are, like every monday every two weeks, to annunce the winner of the prize, rigorously chosen by Randomorg.com, and the lucky entries of the top3...
Aaaaannddd... drum roll... *trrrrrrrrrrrrr* ... the winner of the second challenge by the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog, who will get back to home 3, and I say THREE digi stamps from the wonderful Tickled Pink Stamps iiiiisss... *trrrrrrr* (probably somebody will hit me for this wait ahahaha :D) ...

#22 Lena Katrine

with her super beautiful card, a touch of floral red and balloon,
who helps to dream and fly up, up, up, more and more up, away!!.....
Lena contact me with an email to elena_tinkerbell@yahoo.it writing me
your 3 choices of stamps, and I'll write to TPS's referent for them ;)


And now the top3: ok, it's completely useless tell you that our choice has been veeeery difficult, we had a lot of prescious entries this time, and all the DT had wonder to see what you, little paper and flower genius, made for us, let me say that we are so proud, and happy for your warm partecipation.

This is the Top3:
- Tab n.53
- Kyanos n.28
- Eulanda n.13

Ok, at this point I should remember you to grab the badge, but a little bird told us that there are some problems to save the animated image, we are working on searching a way to let you take it. Soon will arrive news about it ;)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the next challenge, with an easy theme, a GDT and a new DT member... so big news next time, don't lose them!!


3 comments:

  1. WELL DONE GIRLS!

    See you tomorrow for the next challenge...
    A big hug, Francesca.

    p.s.: Cari Alberto ed Elena, sono riuscita a prelevare il codice, visto?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me for your top3, that is so kind of you all :o).....I shall go and grab my blinkie!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow thanks so much you guys! Found the blinkie and loaded it to my blog. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete